The ideal candidate we are looking for will have previous knowledge of the signage industry, at least 3 years, with experience of sign fitting and graphic installation to a variety of substrates, including vehicle wrapping. Ideally you will be CSCS registered with Installation qualifications (PASMA & IPAF & & Asbestos Awareness & working at heights etc) a full clean drivers licence.
Must be able to work under pressure, work safely and efficiently, in a team but also solo, be well organised & ability to prioritise and route plan. Have accuracy and great attention to detail. Be good at problem solving, with a willingness to learn other areas or methods.
Our team has a flexible and “can do” working style, with a lot of banter! contractually we are offering 35 hours per week. With overtime as needed to work turnaround deadlines. Example – If a job would take an hour extra to complete, it would be completed to save return visits (we are environmentally conscious of our footprints) you can then either bank the hours and finish earlier one day or be paid them. We offer a bonus scheme after 3 months based on turnover targets and a company pension scheme with AVIVA.
- Attend building sites, working sites and hospital sites to install various signage in timely and efficient manner
- Installation of signage both internally and externally, ground level and at heights.
- Load and unload company vehicles, ensuring signs are protected at all times.
- Be able to operate light machinery and high level access equipment in accordance with industry standards
- Check and sign off work on job sheet, obtain photos of job in progress and complete reports where needed,
- Maintain company vehicle and stock levels
- You will be asked to carry out site surveys therefore you need to be confident with customers.
SALARY : £18,200-£25,000/ANNUM + OVERTIME_BONUS SCHEME **
** depending on experience